onsdag 10 september 2014

http://bible.com/r/G1.H I just finished day 17 of Thirty-One Truths: Who I Am in Christ Bible reading plan at YouVersion.com

A MEMBER OF CHRIST’S BODY

The body of Christ is made up of believers in Christ. There is a spiritual oneness that believers share with Jesus. Since believers are in union with Christ, they are also united to one another.

READ: Ephesians 1:22-23

READ: 1 Corinthians 12:12-27

We are to live out our unity in Christ through fellowship with other believers and serving in the body of Christ. Pray this quietly in your soul: “Thank you, Lord Jesus, that I am a part of something, Someone, far greater than myself. Thank you that I am in you and a part of the body of Christ. To you be all the glory!” What are some areas where you need to maintain unity with a fellow believer? What steps can you
take to this end?

WRONG THINKING: Life is a solo. I do my best on my own. I don’t bother anyone else and no one else bothers me.

RIGHT THINKING: As part of the body of Christ, I have a role to play. I need to fulfill my role and be concerned about the other members of the body.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar