måndag 22 september 2014

http://bible.com/r/G1.P Jag har precis avslutat dag 25 i läsplanen "Thirty-One Truths: Who I Am in Christ"

GOD’S WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS

In Christ, God has given believers new spiritual life and re-created them after the ruin of the fall of man.

READ: Ephesians 2:10

READ: 2 Corinthians 5:14-21

Each of us has been created for an eternal purpose. How then shall we live? Upon what does God want you to build your life? What does God want you to do to live out the new creation that you already are in Christ?

WRONG THINKING: My old habits and who I was before I became a Christian are too strong for me. I will never break free from being that person.

RIGHT THINKING: In Christ, God has re-created me! I have a new nature that God enables to obey Him.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar