måndag 6 oktober 2014

http://bible.com/r/G1.U Jag har precis avslutat dag 30 i läsplanen "Thirty-One Truths: Who I Am in Christ" från YouVersion.

A MEMBER OF GOD’S HOUSEHOLD

Believers in Christ are counted among the family of God and are members of His household.

READ: Ephesians 2:19

READ: 1 Timothy 3:14-15

Families can be challenging. Our earthly parents are unable to be perfect, but God is a perfect Father. He is loving and wise and trustworthy in every way. How can the reality that you are a part of God’s family change the way you think and go about your day?

WRONG THINKING: I don’t really belong anywhere. I am the black sheep of the family.

RIGHT THINKING: God has accepted me into his family as His beloved child. Therefore, He wants me to imitate Him (Ephesians 5:1).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar