fredag 3 oktober 2014

http://bible.com/r/G1.S Jag har precis avslutat dag 28 i läsplanen "Thirty-One Truths: Who I Am in Christ" från YouVersion

GIVEN ACCESS TO THE FATHER

In Christ, we are able to approach God and have relationship with Him.

READ: Ephesians 2:18

READ: Romans 5:1-2 and Ephesians 3:8-12

God has not kept us at arm’s length. He is as close to us as His Spirit who dwells within us. God our Father has made a way where there was no way. He opened the door and stands with open arms. Do you come into the presence of the Lord? What are some things that might keep you from spending time with Him?

WRONG THINKING: I cannot share my problems with God. He is distant and doesn’t care.

RIGHT THINKING: God is close, and I have access to Him! His Spirit lives in me, and I can come to Him with all of my needs.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar