måndag 29 september 2014

http://bible.com/r/G1.R Jag har precis avslutat dag 27 i läsplanen "Thirty-One Truths: Who I Am in Christ" från YouVersion:

RECONCILED TO GOD

To be brought into friendship with God.

READ: Ephesians 2:16-17

READ: 2 Corinthians 5:18-21

There is no longer enmity between us and God and other believers because of sin. In Christ, we are reconciled to God and to one another, but sometimes we go back to thoughts that treat God like an enemy. What are some things in your life that might trigger negative thoughts about God? What should you do about them?

WRONG THINKING: God is my enemy. He is against me. He has rejected me.

RIGHT THINKING: In Christ, I have been reconciled to God. God counts me His friend. Now I must live out that reconciliation in word and deed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar